A sophisticated measurement tool for Dairy Technicians. Includes accurate Vacuum, Pulsation, Vacuum Recorder and Vacuum Regulation functions. Two fluid-protected vacuum ports, colour touch screen, large memory capacity (max 5 sessions of up to 200 stalls each) and an icon-based user interface make DairyTest Lite an ideal tool for ISO testing. Reports are generated in pdf format. When plugged into a PC USB port the unit appears as a standard USB FlashDrive so reports can be easily transferred for printing and archiving. To ensure measurement integrity inbuilt diagnostics include user-initiated port Leakage and Response-time tests. Uses InnovAg’s digital calibration system with no manual adjustments for excellent long-term accuracy.
DairyTes Lite is an easy-to-use update of the industry standard DairyTest Pro. Designed to meet demand for a smaller, intuitive and state-of-the-art pulsation measuring tool, new features include:
- Colour TFT touch screen.
- Built-in report, viewed and printed via PC / Mac / tablet without software installation.
- Lightweight, rubberised, IP53 enclosure.
- Non-volatile data storage.
- New valve purge system to protect against water ingress.
DairyTest Lite Kit contains:
- PC interface lead USB A to MINI B
- test tubing
- AA eneloop batteries
- battery charger
- car charger
- foam insert
- carry case
4 inches 800x480 pixel TFT colour LCD, with capacitive touch screen.
- Maximum, average or minimum.
- Ratios – A+B, B, C, D in % or ms
- Rate – CPM
- Limping (A+B1 – A+B2)
- Balance (B1 – B2)
- B-Phase drop
- Instability indicator
5 Sessions each containing up to 200 pulsation memories and 12 vacuum memories.
Rate Range: 40 to 500 CPM.
Rate accuracy: ± 0.5%.
Ratio accuracy: ± 0.5% of calculated value.
Time (ms) accuracy: ± 0.3%.
Range: +10 to -80 kPa at 1 atm.
Accuracy: ± 0.5 kPa
Repeatability: ± 0.3 kPa
Resolution: 0.1 kPa
Sample rate: 1000 samples/sec.
Operating temperature: 5 to 40°C
Storage temperature: 0 to 60°C
Automatic turn-off time: 10 minutes after last key press
if no vacuum on port.
Batteries: two ‘AA’ Alkaline or NiCd/NiMH rechargeable cells (supplied/recommended).
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
ALL InnovAg testers include:
- Digital calibration with certificate supplied.
- Re-calibration service available.
- Selectable units: Vacuum – kPa & inHg, Pulsation ratios (where included) – % and ms.
- Pulsation measurements (where included) conform to ISO standard with stability indication.
- Auto power off and low battery indication.
- Automatic vacuum zero (with manual zero if required).
What kind of batteries can I use?
DairyTest Lite will work with either alkaline or rechargeable batteries (NiCd/NiMH); however for the best runtime, use the rechargeables supplied.
What if I need to return my product?
Please complete the contact form so that innovAg may help you with your concern.
Touch Screen not responding correctly.
Turn unit off and on again, making sure nothing is touching the screen. The capacitive touchscreen auto-calibrates on power up and can get miss-set if the screen is being touched during power-up.
How often do I need to calibrate my DairyTest Lite?
Calibration interval is 12 months.
We recommend all users upgrade DairyTest Lite units to v2.5.0.
DairyTest Lite Software V2.5.0
*If you require assistance with updating the software, please contact us here
DairyTest Lite User Manual - English
Pulsographe LogiPuls Manuel
Coming in next version:
Report printing issues
Pulsation graphs are not printed correctly on all commonly-available browsers. Currently only Firefox reliably prints the report. A fix is nearing completion but requires extensive testing with every available browser for both Windows and Mac before release. A new version which prints correctly will be released soon.
Changes since v2.4.1:
Faster Pulsation measurement
The 5 cycle average for ISO6690 compliance (‘unstable’ indicator turns off) now occurs in 5s to 6s for 60CPM Pulsation. Previously ‘Stable’ was reached in 8s to 10s.
Pulsation Summary Tables added to report
The minimum, average and maximum of each pulsation parameter is shown in a table for ‘Before’ (e.g. Stall 26), ‘After’ (e.g. Stall 26*), and ‘Most Recent’. The latter will show the average of the newest-saved Stall memory, e.g. if Stall 26 and Stall 26* are saved Stall 26* will be used in the calculations. If only Stall 26 is saved that will be used. This table effectively shows the range of pulsation values for the entire dairy as it was at completion of testing. If a Stall required maintenance a ‘Before’ and ‘After’ memory should be saved, otherwise only a ‘Before’ will exist.
Improved Regulation Graph vacuum scale
The Vacuum range of the graph in Regulation mode has been changed from 0kPa – 60kPa to 20kPa – 60kPa to better highlight undershoot and overshoot issues.
Easier to delete Vacuum Recorder graphs
A ‘Delete’ button has been added to Vacuum Recorder mode so a bad recording can be deleted and restarted without having to save then delete the memory.
Hourglass shown while generating reports
While a report is being generated an animated hourglass is shown indicating the system is busy.
Changes since v2.3.1:
- Various improvements
- Various bug fixes
Changes since v2.1.1:
- Support newer processor board hardware revisions
- Updated operating system to latest version
- logimat report export; use ms for Dphase
- logimat report export; fix use of before/after for vac record lookup
Changes since v2.0.1:
- Language selection has been added to Setup.
- French language translations added for measurements and report.
- French Logimat C1-4 and P1-4 labels are now shown on the report.
- Undershoot Minimum and Overshoot Maximum vacuums now displayed in Regulation Mode.
- Support added for the ‘.duf’ format update file to be used in the next firmware release.
- The default (A+B)% range for alarms was 60% - 70% and has been changed to 55% - 60%.
- Additional values have been added to the Pulsation Summary table in the report.
- A Robot icon has been added to the Alarms setup for Robot Milking Units.
- The Manual Zero button has been moved to the Info screen.
- If attempting to exit Regulation mode without saving an ‘Are you sure?’ prompt now appears.
- Various bug fixes and improvements to the French Logimat file export.
- Regulation and Vacuum Recorder modes have ‘Before’ and ‘After’ (*) memories.
- Can toggle between % and ms for Pulsation values in report.
- The date and time is shown in the Report index making it easier to identify Sessions.
- Added French ‘Logimat’ support. Subscription only. Requires a Feature unlock code.
- Vacuum Measurement icons represent ISO measurement points.
- Saved Pulsation memories in the Select Stall screen show the alarm result (tick/cross).
- Regulation Test icons automatically change between 1 and 2 cups/clusters depending on the number of Stalls set for the session in accordance with ISO requirements.
- The ‘look and feel’ of the report has been improved.
- Added configurable ‘Features’ so extra non-standard support can be enabled by InnovAg.
- The report has a ‘Contact Innovag’ link at the bottom to email the DairyTest Lite serial number which is needed to enable features.
- Regulation tests allow saving if some values are bad.
- Report shows a table of the Minimum, Median and Maximum of B phase, D phase and Rate across all pulsation memories. Useful to quickly check the spread of values across the dairy.
- Improved About/Info screen.
- Many stability fixes to prevent errors/crashes when saving memories.
- Improved report printing performance. Chrome is the recommended browser but others may work.
- If all Pulsation values are zero alarms are not shown.