The two port version of the industry-standard MiniTest, the Duo adds fast, accurate measurement of 2x2 Pulsation including Limping and Balance (B1-B2) for quick diagnostics of pulsator operation. Uses InnovAg’s digital calibration system with no manual adjustments for excellent long-term accuracy.
The MiniTest Duo is a handheld two port instrument for testing vacuum supplies and pulsators in dairies.
With a large easy-to-read digital display, MiniTest Duo shows both channels simultaneously, using the same
high-accuracy analysis as our other testers in an economic format.
The MiniTest Duo is intended for use by personnel with technical knowledge of dairy operation. It can be used as a stand alone ISO-compliant tester or as an accessory to a professional test kit. It is ideal for veterinarians and field professionals who want to check dairy performance with the additional convenience of two ports.
It has no memory storage facility and cannot be connected to a PC or printer.
MiniTest Duo Kit contains:
- test tubing x 2
- AA Alkaline batteries
- carry case
Dual 3 digit x 7 segment LCD
- Maximum, average or minimum.
- Ratios – A+B, B, C, D in % or ms
- Rate – CPM
- Limping (A+B1 – A+B2)
- Balance (B1 – B2)
- B-Phase drop – B & P1 and/or P2 flash if more than 4kPa
drop in B-phase
- Stability – Avg & P1 and/or P2 flash until values settle to ISO requirements
Rate Range: 40 to 500 CPM.
Rate accuracy: ± 0.5%.
Ratio accuracy: ± 0.5% of calculated value.
Time (ms) accuracy: ± 0.3%.
Range: +10 to -80 kPa at 1 atm.
Accuracy: ± 0.5 kPa
Repeatability: ± 0.3 kPa
Resolution: 0.1 kPa
Sample rate: 1000 samples/sec.
Operating temperature: 5 to 40°C
Storage temperature: 0 to 60°C
Automatic turn-off time: 10 minutes after last key press
if no vacuum on port.
Batteries: two ‘AA’ Alkaline or NiCd/NiMH rechargeable cells.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
ALL InnovAg testers include:
- Digital calibration with certificate supplied.
- Re-calibration service available.
- Selectable units: Vacuum – kPa & inHg, Pulsation ratios (where included) – % and ms.
- Pulsation measurements (where included) conform to ISO standard with stability indication.
- Auto power off and low battery indication.
- Automatic vacuum zero (with manual zero if required).
How do I force zero?
Disconnect both ports from any vacuum supply.
Turn the unit on and select Vacuum mode (Manual Zero cannot be started in Pulsation mode). Press and hold both direction keys. After a few seconds the vacuum displays will show ‘-.-’ for a few seconds indicating the manual zero has been accepted. Release all keys and check the display shows ‘0.0’.
What if I need to return my product?
Please complete the contact form so that innovAg may help you with your concern.